Wednesday, May 01, 2019

Monthly chart - April 2019

1. Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You
2. Hazell Dean - Heavenly (Matt Pop Radio Edit)
3. Donna Summer - Love's About To Change My Heart (PWL 7" Mix)
4. Claire Richards - Shame On You (Club Junkies Disco Edit)
5. Erasure - Stop!
6. Phyllis Nelson - I Like You
7. Erasure - Just A Little Love (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
8. Judy La Rose - Voodoo Love
9. Austin Mahone - What About Love
10. Mariah Carey - A No No
11. The Lovers Of Valdaro - Somebody Wants
12. Erasure - Love You To The Sky (Vince Clarke Remix)
13. John Lundvik - All About The Games
14. Donna Summer - It's Only Love
15. D:Ream - Shoot Me With Your Love (Loveland's 7" Pop'd Up Mix)
16. Chris Willis - My Freedom
17. Mashrou' Leila - Cavalry
18. Donna Summer - Melody Of Love (Wanna Be Loved)
19. Nolan Thomas - Jungle Of The Heart
20. Anna Bergendahl - Ashes To Ashes (SoundFactory Radio Edit)
21. Malou Prytz - I Do Me
22. Candi - Lucky Night
23. Lina Hedlund - Victorious
24. Cherrelle - Affair
25. Vincent International - He's My Boy
26. Chris Willis - Too Much In Love (WAWA's Drive Time Radio Edit)
27. Matt Cardle - It's Only Love (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
28. Jermaine Stewart - Dance Floor
29. Michael Jackson - Black Or White (The Clivillés & Cole Radio Mix)
30. John Lundvik - Love Your Body
31. Bang - Holding My Heart (Shep's Club Mix)
32. Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real (Extended Version)
33. Erasure - When I Start to (Break It All Down) (Steve Smart & WestFunk Main Room Mix Edit)
34. Michael Jackson - Remember The Time (Silky Soul 7")



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.