Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated

One of my favourite modern artists is the lovely Carly Rae Jespen. She never disappoints and I'm so glad she keeps doing uptempo dance-pop music with an electronic sound instead of going acoustic and "serious" (boring) like many others.

Guess what? She just released her brand new album "Dedicated" and it's great! I hurried and ordered the deluxe edition right away. It includes her singles "Now That I Found You", "Party For One", "Julien" and "Too Much".

Order your copy now, it's available on Amazon UK, Amazon DE, iTunes, Spotify etc. Just make sure you get the deluxe edition to get the bonus tracks.

"Dedicated" tracklist:

1. Julien
2. No Drug Like Me
3. Now That I Found You
4. Want You In My Room
5. Everything He Needs
6. Happy Not Knowing
7. I'll Be Your Girl
8. Too Much
9. The Sound
10. Automatically In Love
11. Feels Right (Feat. Electric Guest)
12. Right Words Wrong Time
13. Real Love
14. For Sure*
15. Party for One*

Songs marked with * are bonus tracks on the deluxe edition.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.