Thursday, April 04, 2019

Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You

I'm a big fan of pop singer Carly Rae Jepsen and now she's done it again. I have been listening a lot to her latest single "Now That I Found You" and it makes me so happy. It's great that she hasn't changed her signature sound, electronic dance-pop music, because the world needs more fabulous songs like this.

I also love the video for the song as one of my favourite movies, the Audrey Hepburn classic "Breakfast At Tiffany's", is referenced in it. "Now That I Found You" is out on digitally on iTunes, Spotify and more. Stay tuned for news on Carly's upcoming album "Dedicated".



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.