Friday, May 03, 2019

Vincent International - He's My Boy (Mandy Smith cover)

I just have to share this cool new single by my friend Vincent International. It's a cover of "He's My Boy", the amazing 1988 track by British eighties icon, my idol Mandy Smith, written and produced by Stock Aitken Waterman and mixed by Pete Hammond.

This new cover version is produced by Juan Martinez and has a lovely italo disco sound which suits the song perfectly. You can buy a physical copy from Maxi Music Records. The single is also available on iTunes. Get it now!

"He's My Boy" tracklist:

1. He's My Boy
2. He's My Boy (Extended Mix)
3. He's My Boy (Instrumental)*
4. He's My Boy (Instrumental Extended)*
5. He's My Boy (Acapella)*

Songs marked with * are bonus tracks on the physical edition.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.