Thursday, July 05, 2012

Monthly Chart - June 2012

1. Kylie Minogue - Timebomb
2. Ivi Adamou - La La Love
3. Sandra - Maybe Tonight (Extended Version)
4. Jakie Quartz - Vivre Ailleurs (Version Longue)
5. Kim Wilde - To France
6. The Saturdays - 30 Days
7. Lena Philipsson - Du Följer Väl Med? (SoundFactory Pride Remix)
8. Pandora - You Believed
9. Justin Bieber - All Around The World
10. Jakie Quartz - À La Vie, À L'amour (In The Cannes Mix)
11. Kim Wilde - Cambodia
12. Stella Mwangi - Take My Time
13. Taylor Dayne - Naked Without You (Thunderpuss 2000 Radio Edit)
14. Lonnie Gordon - Love Eviction
15. Taylor Dayne - I'll Wait (Hot Mix)
16. Stéphanie - Ouragan/Irresistible
17. Pseudo Echo - His Eyes
18. Acid House Kings - I Just Called To Say Jag Älskar Dig (SAW Remix By Nixon)
19. Britt Dahlén - Midnight Dancing
20. Manric - I Can Make You Suffer Too (Len Art Radio Mix)
21. Taylor Dayne - Original Sin (Radio Mix)
22. Bananarama - More, More, More (Dave Ford 12" Mix)
23. Shirley Murdock - Be Free
24. Duran Duran - I Don't Want Your Love (Shep Pettibone 7" Mix)
25. Heidi Montag - More Is More
26. Duran Duran - Big Thing (7" Mix)
27. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (House Of Hearts Mix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.