Thursday, July 26, 2012

Monthly Chart - July 2012

1. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
2. Agnes - One Last Time (Remix)
3. Madonna - Turn Up The Radio
4. Alexandra Burke - Heartbreak On Hold
5. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Love You Like A Love Song
6. Cheryl Cole - Call My Name
7. Lilla Sällskapet - Jag Vill Ut
8. Alexandra Burke - Elephant
9. Rasmus Seebach - Sirenerne
10. Evan - Out Of Control
11. Jedward - Luminous
12. Stacey Q - Pandora's Box
13. Cher - You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me (Almighty Radio Mix)
14. Kylie Minogue - What Do I Have To Do (Billy The Fish Mix: Part I)
15. The Human League - Never Let Me Go (Italoconnection Radio Mix)
16. Arabesque - Hello, Mr. Monkey
17. Cher - Song For The Lonely (Almighty Radio Edit)
18. The Human League - Don't You Want Me (Extended Dance Mix)
19. Basshunter - Northern Light (De Rossi Radio Mix)
20. Mandy Smith - I Just Can't Wait (Alternative 12" Mix)
21. Arabesque - Marigot Bay
22. Manric - I Can Make You Suffer Too (Len Art Radio Mix)
23. Wilson Phillips - Hold On
24. Evan - Fall From Grace (SoundFactory Radio Mix)
25. Cher - One By One (Junior Vasquez Vocal Edit)
26. Arabesque - In The Heat Of A Disco Night
27. Taylor Dayne - Say A Prayer (Boss Edit)
28. Dollar - Mirror Mirror (Mon Amour)
29. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Greatest Bits)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.