Sunday, May 27, 2012

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - Final

Wow! I'm so happy my favourite song won Eurovision. I'm not patriotic but Loreen actually makes me proud to be Swedish. Here is my chart of the songs in the second semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. Number one is the best and number twenty-six is the worst, in my opinion.

1. Loreen - Euphoria (Sweden)

2. Ivi Adamou - La La Love (Cyprus)

3. Tooji - Stay (Norway)

4. Anggun - Echo (You And I) (France)

5. Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac (Greece)

6. Gaitana - Be My Guest (Ukraine)

7. Jedward - Waterline (Ireland)

8. Mandinga - Zaleilah (Romania)

9. Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo (Spain)

10. Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night (Malta)

11. Gréta Salóme & Jónsi - Never Forget (Iceland)

12. Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts (Hungary)

13. Donny Montell - Love Is Blind (Lithuania)

14. Nina Zilli - L'amore È Femmina (Italy)

15. Roman Lob - Standing Still (Germany)

16. Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar (Serbia)

17. Engelbert Humperdinck - Love Will Set You Free (United Kingdom)

18. Rona Nishliu - Suus (Albania)

19. Buranovskiye Babushki - Party For Everybody (Russia)

20. Ott Lepland - Kuula (Estonia)

21. MayaSar - Korake Ti Znam (Bosnia-Herzegovina)

22. Can Bonomo - Love Me Back (Turkey)

23. Sabina Babayeva - When The Music Dies (Azerbaijan)

24. Soluna Samay - Should've Known Better (Denmark)

25. Kaliopi - Crno I Belo (F.Y.R. Macedonia)

26. Pasha Parfeny - Lăutar (Moldova)