Thursday, May 31, 2012

Monthly Chart - May 2012

1. Sandra - Maybe Tonight
2. Mimi Oh - Festen Som Vi Hatar Imorrn
3. Ivi Adamou - La La Love
4. Hazell Dean - No Fool (For Love) (The Murray 7" Mix)
5. Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
6. Pajama Party - Over And Over
7. Sandra - Everlasting Love (PWL 12" Remix)
8. Hazell Dean - Who's Leaving Who (The Boys Are Back In Town Mix)
9. Anggun - Echo (You And I)
10. Hazell Dean - Always Doesn't Mean Forever
11. Sandra - In The Heat Of The Night (Extended Version)
12. Bananarama - Last Thing On My Mind (Hi-NRG Mix)
13. Jedward - Waterline
14. Sandra - (I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena (Extended Version)
15. Hazell Dean - Stand Up
16. Pajama Party - Hide And Seek
17. Five Star - Somewhere Somebody
18. Mandinga - Zaleilah
19. Ivi Adamou - La La Love (Rico Bernasconi Remix)
20. Gaitana - Be My Guest
21. Donny Montell - Love Is Blind (New West Club Remix)
22. Popsie - Rough Enough (Radio Edit)
25. Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night (Promostella Club Remix)
23. Lonnie Gordon - Happenin' All Over Again (Italiano House Mix)
24. The Pointer Sisters - He Turned Me Out
26. Sofi Marinova - Love Unlimited
27. LiteSound - We Are The Heroes
28. Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song (Oh Oh - Uh - Oh Oh) (Baltic Club Mix)
29. Bananarama - Movin' On
30. Eric Saade - Popular (SoundFactory Club Mix)
31. Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.