Thursday, May 31, 2012

Monthly Chart - May 2012

1. Sandra - Maybe Tonight
2. Mimi Oh - Festen Som Vi Hatar Imorrn
3. Ivi Adamou - La La Love
4. Hazell Dean - No Fool (For Love) (The Murray 7" Mix)
5. Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Aphrodisiac
6. Pajama Party - Over And Over
7. Sandra - Everlasting Love (PWL 12" Remix)
8. Hazell Dean - Who's Leaving Who (The Boys Are Back In Town Mix)
9. Anggun - Echo (You And I)
10. Hazell Dean - Always Doesn't Mean Forever
11. Sandra - In The Heat Of The Night (Extended Version)
12. Bananarama - Last Thing On My Mind (Hi-NRG Mix)
13. Jedward - Waterline
14. Sandra - (I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena (Extended Version)
15. Hazell Dean - Stand Up
16. Pajama Party - Hide And Seek
17. Five Star - Somewhere Somebody
18. Mandinga - Zaleilah
19. Ivi Adamou - La La Love (Rico Bernasconi Remix)
20. Gaitana - Be My Guest
21. Donny Montell - Love Is Blind (New West Club Remix)
22. Popsie - Rough Enough (Radio Edit)
25. Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night (Promostella Club Remix)
23. Lonnie Gordon - Happenin' All Over Again (Italiano House Mix)
24. The Pointer Sisters - He Turned Me Out
26. Sofi Marinova - Love Unlimited
27. LiteSound - We Are The Heroes
28. Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song (Oh Oh - Uh - Oh Oh) (Baltic Club Mix)
29. Bananarama - Movin' On
30. Eric Saade - Popular (SoundFactory Club Mix)
31. Pastora Soler - Quédate Conmigo

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.