Saturday, May 05, 2012

Monthly Chart - April 2012

1. Madonna - Girl Gone Wild
2. Paulina Starborn - Never Gonna Let Me Go
3. Samantha Fox - (Hurt Me! Hurt Me!) But The Pants Stay On (Radio Edit - Sam Talks)
4. Hazell Dean - In The Name Of Love
5. Samantha Fox - I Wanna Have Some Fun
6. Planet R - Kärleken (Det Var Då)
7. Pebbles - Love/Hate
8. Lena Philipsson - Du Följer Väl Med?
9. Mandy Capristo - The Way I Like It
10. Monrose - Like A Lady
11. Samantha Fox - Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)
12. Madonna - Turn Up The Radio
13. Sequal - My Love For You (Giuseppe D.'s Back To Miami Radio)
14. Elen Cora - No Less No More
15. Monrose - This Is Me
16. Sabrina - Hot Girl (New Version)
17. Bananarama - Love Comes (Riff & Rays Radio Mix)
18. Justin Bieber - Boyfriend
19. Planet R - Juliette
20. The Pointer Sisters - Be There
21. Sandra - Japan Ist Weit
22. Melissa Gorga - On Display
23. Samantha Fox - I Only Wanna Be With You
24. Sandra - What Is It About Me

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.