Saturday, May 05, 2012

Monthly Chart - April 2012

1. Madonna - Girl Gone Wild
2. Paulina Starborn - Never Gonna Let Me Go
3. Samantha Fox - (Hurt Me! Hurt Me!) But The Pants Stay On (Radio Edit - Sam Talks)
4. Hazell Dean - In The Name Of Love
5. Samantha Fox - I Wanna Have Some Fun
6. Planet R - Kärleken (Det Var Då)
7. Pebbles - Love/Hate
8. Lena Philipsson - Du Följer Väl Med?
9. Mandy Capristo - The Way I Like It
10. Monrose - Like A Lady
11. Samantha Fox - Naughty Girls (Need Love Too)
12. Madonna - Turn Up The Radio
13. Sequal - My Love For You (Giuseppe D.'s Back To Miami Radio)
14. Elen Cora - No Less No More
15. Monrose - This Is Me
16. Sabrina - Hot Girl (New Version)
17. Bananarama - Love Comes (Riff & Rays Radio Mix)
18. Justin Bieber - Boyfriend
19. Planet R - Juliette
20. The Pointer Sisters - Be There
21. Sandra - Japan Ist Weit
22. Melissa Gorga - On Display
23. Samantha Fox - I Only Wanna Be With You
24. Sandra - What Is It About Me

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.