Friday, May 25, 2012

Eurovision Song Contest 2012 - Semifinal 2

Here is my chart of the songs in the second semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. Number one is the best and number eighteen is the worst, in my opinion.

1. Loreen - Euphoria (Sweden)

2. Tooji - Stay (Norway)

3. Gaitana - Be My Guest (Ukraine)

4. Sofi Marinova - Love Unlimited (Bulgaria)

5. Litesound - We Are The Heroes (Belarus)

6. Kurt Calleja - This Is The Night (Malta)

7. Donny Montell - Love Is Blind (Lithuania)

8. Željko Joksimović - Nije Ljubav Stvar (Serbia)

9. MayaSar - Korake Ti Znam (Bosnia-Herzegovina)

10. Ott Lepland - Kuula (Estonia)

11. Joan Franka - You And Me (Netherlands)

12. Eva Boto - Verjamem (Slovenia)

13. Nina Badrić - Nebo (Croatia)

14. Can Bonomo - Love Me Back (Turkey)

15. Kaliopi - Crno I Belo (Macedonia)

16. Filipa Sousa - Vida Minha (Portugal)

17. Max Jason Mai - Don't Close Your Eyes (Slovakia)

18. Anri Jokhadze - I'm A Joker (Georgia)