Thursday, January 22, 2015

Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (Re-release)

After the lovely reissues of Taylor Dayne's albums "Can't Fight Fate" and "Soul Dancing", Cherry Pop Records are finally reissuing her debut album "Tell It To My Heart" on March 30. The album was originally released in 1988 and is one of my personal favourites, so I'm very excited.

The album includes hit singles "Tell It To My Heart", "Prove Your Love", "Don't Rush Me" and "I'll Always Love You". The reissue has been digitally remastered and expanded with tons of bonus tracks and remixes. Pre-order your copy of this amazing dance-pop album from Amazon.

"Tell It To My Heart" tracklist - CD 1:

1. Tell It To My Heart
2. In The Darkness
3. Don't Rush Me
4. I'll Always Love You
5. Prove Your Love
6. Do You Want It Right Now
7. Carry Your Heart
8. Want Ads
9. Where Does That Boy Hang Out
10. Upon The Journey's End
11. Willpower
12. Prove Your Love (Hot Single Mix)
13. I'll Always Love You (Single Mix)
14. Don't Rush Me (Remix)
15. Tell It To My Heart (Percappella)
16. Prove Your Love (Edited Remix)
17. I'll Always Love You (Extended Mix)
18. Don't Rush Me (Rushappella)
19. Tell It To My Heart (Instrumental)
20. Don't Rush Me (Bonus Beats)

"Tell It To My Heart" tracklist - CD 2:

1. Tell It To My Heart (Club Mix)
2. Prove Your Love (Extended Remix)
3. Don't Rush Me (Extended Version)
4. Tell It To My Heart (House Of Hearts Mix)
5. Prove Your Love (House Mix)
6. Don't Rush Me (Continental Clubhouse Mix)
7. Tell It To My Heart (Dub Mix)
8. Prove Your Love (Prove Your Dub/Beats)
9. Don't Rush Me (Dub Version)
10. Tell It To My Heart (Dub Of Hearts Mix)
11. Don't Rush Me (Continental Dubhouse Mix)