Sunday, March 30, 2014

Taylor Dayne - Soul Dancing (Re-release)

Not only are Cherry Pop Records reissuing Taylor Dayne's album "Can't Fight Fate" on April 21, but also her 1993 album "Soul Dancing". The album has been remastered and packed with bonus tracks and remixes, including the singles "I'll Wait", "Say A Prayer", "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love" and "Original Sin".

Pre-order your copy now from Amazon UK and Amazon US.

"Soul Dancing" tracklist - CD 1:

1. I'll Wait
2. Send Me A Lover
3. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love
4. Say A Prayer
5. Dance With A Stranger
6. I Could Be Good For You
7. Soul Dancing
8. The Door To Your Heart
9. Someone Like You
10. Memories
11. If You Were Mine
12. Let's Spend The Night Together
13. Original Sin (Radio Mix)
14. I'll Wait (Hot Mix)
15. Say A Prayer (Boss Edit)
16. Tell It To My Heart (T'empo Radio Edit)
17. I'll Wait (4 Minutes Of Soul)

"Soul Dancing" tracklist - CD 2:

1. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love (C+C Special Edition Mix)
2. I'll Wait (E-Smoove Vocal Remix)
3. Say A Prayer (Boss Club Mix)
4. Tell It To My Heart (T'empo Extended Mix)
5. I'll Wait (7 Minutes Of Silk)
6. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love (C+C Bass Dub)
7. Say A Prayer (Mass Dub)
8. Tell It To My Heart (T'empo Blue Room Dub)
9. I'll Wait (Silky Dub Total)
10. Say A Prayer (Vission Lorimer Remix)
11. Tell It To My Heart (Tony De Vit Club Mix)