Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Monthly Chart - March 2014

1. Kylie Minogue - Sparks
2. Ace Wilder - Busy Doin' Nothin'
3. Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue (Patrick Hagenaar Colour Code Remix)
4. Alcazar - Blame It On The Disco
5. Sergey Lazarev - Take It Off
6. Pink Pistols - Wake-Up Call
7. Dolly Dots - What A Night (Party Night) (12" Remix)
8. Hubert Kah - So Many People
9. Pink Pistols - Sweet Revenge
10. Helena Paparizou - Survivor
11. Oscar Zia - Yes We Can
12. Manda - Glow
13. Linnea Henriksson - Du Söker Bråk, Jag Kräver Dans
14. Meli'sa Morgan - Good Love (Remix Edit)
15. JEM - Love Trigger
16. Kylie Minogue - Skirt
17. Samantha Mumba - Only Just Begun
18. Anton Ewald - Natural
19. The Four Tops - Indestructible (Extended Version)
20. Josef Johansson - Hela Natten
21. Meli'sa Morgan - If You Can Do It: I Can Too!!
22. The Four Tops - When You Dance
23. Pink Pistols - Romeo
24. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She Looks So Perfect
25. Ryan Dolan - Start Again
26. Linda Bengtzing - Ta Mig
27. The Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There '88 (12" Remix)
28. Haakon Pedersen & Elisabeth Berg - Nattens Drottning
29. The Four Tops - Loco In Acapulco (Ph Balance Mix - Full Version)
30. Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.