Wednesday, April 09, 2014

So What - Pop City

I'm a big fan of Swedish pop duo So What, consisting of Jesper Jelse and Martin Ankelius. They were quite big in Sweden in the late eighties and early nineties, with singles such as "I Was Lucky", "Why Should I Trust You", "Christmas Is Calling" and "You And I (Nathalie)".

Earlier this year, they released the digital compilation "Pop City", which includes the hit singles, cool album tracks and the previously unreleased track "I Can't Believe". If you like eighties dance-pop music, in the same vein as Stock Aitken Waterman's productions, you'll love So What.

"Pop City" is out now on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon UK and Amazon US.

"Pop City" tracklist:

1. I Was Lucky
2. Why Should I Trust You
3. Won't Somebody
4. How Many Times
5. I Can't Believe
6. Don't Leave Me This Way
7. No One
8. She Has To Be Somewhere
9. There's A Devil
10. Like A King
11. Sleepless Nights
12. Face Yourself
13. Christmas Is Calling
14. You And I (Nathalie)