Monday, March 03, 2014

Monthly Chart - February 2014

1. Kylie Minogue - Into The Blue
2. Mariah Carey - You're Mine (Eternal)
3. Lili & Susie - Would You Be Mine
4. Deniece Williams - No More Lies
5. Eko - Red
6. Alvaro Estrella - Bedroom
7. Nick Bicât - Lace
8. Soraya Arnelas - Plastic
9. Ola - I'm In Love
10. Annie - Russian Kiss
11. Mahan Moin - Aleo
12. Ola - Losin' It
13. Annie - Back Together
14. Pink Pistols - I Am Somebody
15. Ola - Jackie Kennedy
16. Anton Ewald - Close Up
17. Sam Tsui - Wherever You Are
18. Annie - Ralph Macchio
19. Ola - Tonight I'm Yours
20. Susie Päivärinta - God Bless The Rain
21. Carly Simon - It's Hard To Be Tender
22. Ola - Rich & Young
23. Joe Milner - Dreams We Dream
24. Annie - Hold On
25. Jennifer Lopez - Girls
26. Dr. Alban & Jessica Folcker - Around The World

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.