Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Monthly Chart - December 2014

1. Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt (Original 12" Mix)
2. Donna Summer - All Systems Go
3. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
4. Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real (Extended Remix)
5. Donna Summer - A Runner With The Pack
6. Amanda Lear - Queen Of Chinatown
7. Donna Summer - Romeo
8. Berlin - Masquerade
9. Donna Summer - People Talk
10. Dollar - Guessing Games (Alternative Mix)
11. Berlin - The Metro
12. Donna Summer - Melanie
13. Dollar - Videotheque
14. Susie Päivärinta - Snön Faller Vit
15. Donna Summer - When Love Takes Over You (Original 12" Mix)
16. Dollar - Hand Held In Black And White
17. Tiny Tim - Tip-Toe Thru' The Tulips With Me
18. Berlin - Sex (I'm A...)
19. The Saturdays - Christmas Wrapping
20. Christina Aguilera - The Christmas Song (Holiday Remix)
21. Donna Summer - Christmas Spirit
22. Agnetha Fältskog - När Det Lider Mot Jul
23. David Van Day - Ringing The Bell
24. Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014)
25. Donna Summer - Love's About To Change My Heart (Clivillés & Cole 7" Mix)
26. Sally Shapiro - Anorak Christmas

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.