Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Monthly Chart - December 2014

1. Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt (Original 12" Mix)
2. Donna Summer - All Systems Go
3. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
4. Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real (Extended Remix)
5. Donna Summer - A Runner With The Pack
6. Amanda Lear - Queen Of Chinatown
7. Donna Summer - Romeo
8. Berlin - Masquerade
9. Donna Summer - People Talk
10. Dollar - Guessing Games (Alternative Mix)
11. Berlin - The Metro
12. Donna Summer - Melanie
13. Dollar - Videotheque
14. Susie Päivärinta - Snön Faller Vit
15. Donna Summer - When Love Takes Over You (Original 12" Mix)
16. Dollar - Hand Held In Black And White
17. Tiny Tim - Tip-Toe Thru' The Tulips With Me
18. Berlin - Sex (I'm A...)
19. The Saturdays - Christmas Wrapping
20. Christina Aguilera - The Christmas Song (Holiday Remix)
21. Donna Summer - Christmas Spirit
22. Agnetha Fältskog - När Det Lider Mot Jul
23. David Van Day - Ringing The Bell
24. Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014)
25. Donna Summer - Love's About To Change My Heart (Clivillés & Cole 7" Mix)
26. Sally Shapiro - Anorak Christmas

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.