Monday, November 18, 2013

Agnetha Fältskog & Gary Barlow - I Should've Followed You Home

My big idol, the amazing Agnetha Fältskog, has just released her new single "I Should've Followed You Home", a duet with Take That member Gary Barlow. Down below is a video of them performing the song live on BBC last week. It was Agnetha's first live performance for twenty-five years and she was fabulous!

The new maxi-single also includes three club remixes, something I always enjoy. You can get "I Should've Followed You Home" now from iTunes, Spotify, Amazon and Universal.

"I Should've Followed You Home" tracklist:

1. I Should've Followed You Home (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
2. I Should've Followed You Home
3. I Should've Followed You Home (7th Heaven Club Mix)
4. I Should've Followed You Home (7th Heaven Dub Mix)