Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Monthly Chart - September 2013

1. Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On
2. Steps - One For Sorrow
3. Britney Spears - Work Bitch
4. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It
5. Bananarama - Love Don't Live Here (Radio Mix)
6. Kim Wilde - Never Trust A Stranger
7. Selena Gomez - Slow Down
8. Steps - After The Love Has Gone
9. Kim Wilde - Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love)
10. Céline Dion - Loved Me Back To Life
11. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (12" Version)
12. Kim Wilde - Love's A No
13. Audrey Wheeler - Irresistible (The PWL Remix)
14. The Fooo - Man Over Board
15. Viola Wills - If You Could Read My Mind
16. Selena Gomez & The Scene - Who Says (Bimbo Jones Radio Remix)
17. Carly Rae Jepsen - Take A Picture
18. Oscar Zia - Without U
19. Ylvis - The Fox
20. Union J - Carry You
21. Laura Branigan - Self Control (Extended Version)
22. Mary-Jess - Did I Make The Most Of Loving You
23. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor (Extended Album Version)
24. Billie Holiday - That Ole Devil Called Love
25. Maurizio Malagnini - The Paradise Lovebirds
26. Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart (The Alias Remix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.