Monday, October 28, 2013

Monthly Chart - October 2013

1. Pet Shop Boys - Love Is A Bourgeois Construct (Nighttime Radio Edit)
2. Cher - Lovers Forever
3. A-ha - The Bandstand
4. Cher - Woman's World
5. The Saturdays - Disco Love
6. Agnes - Got Me Good (Bassflow Remake)
7. Company B - Fascinated
8. A-ha - Butterfly, Butterfly (The Last Hurrah)
9. DJ Bobo & Kim Wilde - I Believe
10. Vanbot - Make Me, Break Me
11. Carly Rae Jepsen - Tonight I'm Getting Over You
12. The Saturdays - Love Come Down
13. Andy Bell - Love Oneself
14. Glen Vella - Lie
15. Ace Of Base - All For You
16. The Saturdays - On The Radio
17. Ani Lorak - Shady Lady (Club Remix)
18. A-ha - Take On Me (Original 7" Version 1984)
19. Animotion - Obsession
20. A-ha - The Sun Always Shines On TV (Steve Thompson Mix)
21. Ace Of Base - Love In December
22. A-ha - Train Of Thought (Remix)
23. ABC - When Smokey Sings (The Miami Mix)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.