Thursday, October 03, 2013

Cher - Closer To The Truth

I'm so happy about Cher's new album "Closer To The Truth"! The first single "Woman's World" is a great party anthem and I'm so glad Cher is back to doing modern dance-pop, like she did on the "Believe" and "Living Proof" albums. Welcome back, Cher!

"Closer To The Truth" is out now on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon UK and Amazon US. Make sure you get the deluxe edition which includes lots of bonus tracks, for example "You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me", from the "Burlesque" soundtrack.

"Closer To The Truth" tracklist:

1. Woman's World
2. Take It Like A Man
3. My Love
4. Dressed To Kill
5. Red
6. Lovers Forever
7. I Walk Alone
8. Sirens
9. Favorite Scars
10. I Hope You Find It
11. Lie To Me
12. I Don't Have To Sleep To Dream*
13. Pride*
14. You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me*
15. Woman's World (R3hab Remix)*
16. Woman's World (Jodie Harsh Remix)*
17. Will You Wait For Me*

Songs marked with * are bonus tracks on the deluxe edition.