Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Monthly charts - September 2020

1. Steps - What The Future Holds (Single Mix)
2. Kylie Minogue - Magic
3. Verka Serduchka - Disco Kicks
4. Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
5. Kiesza - Love Me With Your Lie
6. Erika Vikman - Syntisten Pöytä
7. Elton John - I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That (Shep Pettibone Radio Edit)
8. Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky
9. Jessie Ware - Soul Control
10. Kiesza - Crave
11. Agnes - Fingers Crossed
12. Lena Philipsson - En Stilla Depression (Sonnvik X Kentomen Remix)
13. Dua Lipa, Madonna & Missy Elliott - Levitating (The Blessed Madonna Remix)
14. The Pointer Sisters - Friends' Advice (Don't Take It) (Shep Pettibone Radio Edit)
15. Hazell Dean & Darryl Pandy - Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
16. Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Success
17. En Vogue - Riddle (StarGate Radio Mix)
18. Mariah Carey & Lauryn Hill - Save The Day
19. The Pointer Sisters - Insanity
20. En Vogue - Don't Go
21. Get Ready! - I Still Luv U
22. Adeva - I Thank You (Love To Infinity Edit)
23. En Vogue - You Don't Have To Worry (Radio Remix Edit)
24. Kylie Minogue - Say Something (Syn Cole Extended Mix)
25. Emly Clausen - Touch Me (All Over)
26. Carola - The Runaway (Extended Dub Mix)
27. Tracie Spencer - Symptoms Of True Love (PWL Remix)
28. Tone Norum & Tommy Nilsson - All Som Jag Känner



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.