Sunday, October 18, 2020

New by Ava Max, Erasure, Kiesza, Melanie C

New amazing albums in my record collection: First out is the amazing debut album "Heaven & Hell" (2020) by Ava Max. Not one bad song on it:



I love the eighties retro sound on Erasure's new album "The Neon" (2020). This is another contender for album of the year 2020:



I am a huge Spice Girls fan and I really like Melanie C's voice. But "Melanie C" (2020) is the first of her solo albums that I really love. Great electronic dance-pop music that fits so well with her voice:



Last but not least: "Sound Of A Woman" (2014) and "Crave" (2020) by Kiesza. The latter is a sure contender for album of the year 2020. So good!



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.