Saturday, October 31, 2020

Monthly charts - October 2020

1. Kylie Minogue - Magic
2. Maria Vidal - Body Rock
3. Tracie Spencer - Symptoms Of True Love
4. Ava Max - Born To The Night
5. Lady Gaga - 911
6. Steps - Under My Skin
7. Ava Max - Belladonna
8. Erasure - Nerves Of Steel (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
9. Tvilling - Dum Dum Dum
10. Lena Philipsson - Lära Så Länge Man Lever
11. Tracie Spencer - Save Your Love
12. Björn Skifs - The Arbiter
13. Helen Terry - Now You're Mine
14. Victoria Monét - Experience
15. Tracie Spencer - This House
16. Starleana - Work Me Over
17. Saara Aalto & Baga Chipz - When The Sun Goes Down
18. The Beloved - Your Love Takes Me Higher
19. Alexander Rybak - Magic
20. Modern Talking - Sexy, Sexy Lover
21. Josefin Nilsson - Heaven And Hell
22. Tone Norum - Stranded
23. Go - Let Your Love Flow
24. Cinzia - If She Knew What She Wants (Moto Blanco Radio Edit)
25. Felony - I'm No Animal
26. Victoria Monét - Jaguar
27. Tracie Spencer - Don't Slip Away
28. Orup - Stockholm (Nuzak 7" Mix)
29. What's Up! - Walk In Walk Out
30. Uffe Persson & Lena Philipsson - Ingen Av Oss Vet
31. Steps - What The Future Holds (Cahill Remix)
32. Tracie Spencer - Symptoms Of True Love (PWL Remix)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.