Thursday, August 30, 2018

Montly chart - August 2018

1. Janet Jackson - Feedback
2. Diana Ross - Take Me Higher
3. Robyn - Missing U
4. Diana Ross - You're Gonna Love It (Groovy House Radio Edit)
5. The Nolans - I'm In The Mood For Dancing
6. Diana Ross - Workin' Overtime
7. Britney Spears - Make Me... (Marc Stout & Tony Arzadon Remix)
8. Alcazar - In The Name Of Love (SoundFactory Europride 2018 Radio Edit)
9. Dua Lipa - IDGAF (Initial Talk Remix)
10. Claire Richards - On My Own
11. Britney Spears - Clumsy
12. Five Star - Some Kind Of Magic
13. Freddie Mercury - Love Kills
14. Nona Hendryx - I Sweat (Going Through The Motions)
15. Robin S. - Show Me Love
16. Meli'sa Morgan - Stop, Love And Listen
17. Diana Ross - Paradise
18. Jason Derulo - Cheyenne
19. Anna Abreu - 7 Days, 7 Nights
20. Freddie Mercury - I Was Born To Love You
21. Meli'sa Morgan - Still In Love With You (E-Smoove's Groovy 7")
22. Nona Hendryx - B-Boys
23. Britney Spears - Do You Wanna Come Over?
24. The Nolans - Dressed To Kill
25. Jason Donovan - Symptoms Of A Real Love
26. Indra - Temptation
27. Five Star - The Slightest Touch (House Touch)
28. Nadia Ali - Rapture (Avicii New Generation Radio Edit)
29. Five Star - Somewhere Somebody (Dub Beats)
30. France Joli - Breakaway (TG & E-Man "C" Classy Radio Mix)
31. Janet Jackson - Come On Get Up
32. Nadia Ali - Crash And Burn (Dean Coleman Vocal Smash Radio Edit)
33. France Joli - Touch
34. Nadia Ali - Fine Print
35. Indra - High Heels And Backwards
36. Cher - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.