Friday, August 10, 2018

Claire Richards - My Wildest Dreams

The biggest voice of British pop group Steps is undeniably Claire Richards and on November 2, she's releasing her debut solo album "My Wildest Dreams". The first single "On My Own" has already been released and it's a beautiful power ballad with an electronic sound. Check out the video down below.

There are many options and editions to choose from, for example pre-ordering your copy from iTunes, Amazon and Claire's official website. Make you sure you get the deluxe edition for the bonus tracks.

"My Wildest Dreams" tracklist:

1. On My Own
2. End Before We Start
3. 7 Billion
4. These Wings
5. Deep Waters
6. Liar
7. Brave
8. Shame On You
9. Ruins
10. My Wildest Dreams
11. For Now
12. Don't Leave Me in This Love Alone
13. Forever Ends With You*
14. If I Didn't Have You*
15. My Heart Is Heading Home (This Christmas)*

Songs marked with * are bonus tracks on the deluxe edition.