Sunday, September 27, 2015

Monthly Chart - September 2015

1. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
2. Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me (Fonzerelli's Electro House Radio Mix)
3. Jussie Smollett - You're So Beautiful
4. RuPaul - Jealous Of My Boogie (Gomi & RasJek Edit)
5. Pebbles - Giving You The Benefit (7" Version)
6. RuPaul - Main Event (Matt Pop 80's Tribute)
7. Ola - All Over The World (Cahill Radio Edit)
8. Isac Elliot - Lipstick
9. Union J - Tonight (We Live Forever) (Cahill Radio Edit)
10. Vanessa Williams - The Right Stuff
11. Mariah Carey - It's Like That (No Rap)
12. Vanessa Williams - Running Back To You
13. Emin - Boomerang (Morlando Radio Edit)
14. Brandy - What About Us?
15. Samantha Jade - Armour
16. LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight (Almighty Radio Edit)
17. Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker (No Rap Version)
18. Gloria Estefan - Live For Loving You (Single Remix)
19. LeAnn Rimes - I Need You (Almighty Radio Edit)
20. RuPaul - Supermodel (You Better Work) (Couture Mix)
21. Loreen - I'm In It With You
22. Jedward - Leave A Mark
23. Robin S - Show Me Love
24. Evan - Under Your Spell
25. Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted (7" Edit)
26. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Extended Mix)
27. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (Blasterjaxx Remix)
28. Cher - Dov'è L'Amore (Tony Moran's Anthem 7" Mix)
29. Erasure - Die 4 Love

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.