Sunday, September 27, 2015

Monthly Chart - September 2015

1. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
2. Adam Lambert - Whataya Want From Me (Fonzerelli's Electro House Radio Mix)
3. Jussie Smollett - You're So Beautiful
4. RuPaul - Jealous Of My Boogie (Gomi & RasJek Edit)
5. Pebbles - Giving You The Benefit (7" Version)
6. RuPaul - Main Event (Matt Pop 80's Tribute)
7. Ola - All Over The World (Cahill Radio Edit)
8. Isac Elliot - Lipstick
9. Union J - Tonight (We Live Forever) (Cahill Radio Edit)
10. Vanessa Williams - The Right Stuff
11. Mariah Carey - It's Like That (No Rap)
12. Vanessa Williams - Running Back To You
13. Emin - Boomerang (Morlando Radio Edit)
14. Brandy - What About Us?
15. Samantha Jade - Armour
16. LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight (Almighty Radio Edit)
17. Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker (No Rap Version)
18. Gloria Estefan - Live For Loving You (Single Remix)
19. LeAnn Rimes - I Need You (Almighty Radio Edit)
20. RuPaul - Supermodel (You Better Work) (Couture Mix)
21. Loreen - I'm In It With You
22. Jedward - Leave A Mark
23. Robin S - Show Me Love
24. Evan - Under Your Spell
25. Paula Abdul - Cold Hearted (7" Edit)
26. Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head (Extended Mix)
27. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (Blasterjaxx Remix)
28. Cher - Dov'è L'Amore (Tony Moran's Anthem 7" Mix)
29. Erasure - Die 4 Love

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.