Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Monthly Chart - June 2014

1. Kylie Minogue - Crystallize
2. Sabrina - Colour Me
3. Mariah Carey - Meteorite
4. Demi Lovato - Neon Lights
5. Union J - Carry You
6. Mariah Carey - Thirsty
7. Sheryl Lee Ralph - Evolution
8. Union J - Loving You Is Easy
9. Madonna - It's So Cool
10. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She Looks So Perfect
11. Union J - Where Are You Now
12. Sheryl Lee Ralph - You're So Romantic
13. Union J - Save The Last Dance
14. Major - Cannes, Cannes, Cannes
15. Sheryl Lee Ralph - In The Evening
16. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
17. Safire - I Will Survive
18. Pernilla Wahlgren - Love Is An Art
19. Madonna - Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Miami Mix Edit)
20. Amazulu - Mony Mony (Extended Version)
21. Safire - Love Is On Her Mind
22. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - War (Hide Yourself!)
23. The Sheilas - (I'm So) Happy Happy (You're Mine) (Pete Hammond Original 12" Mix)
24. RyK-C - Runaway
25. Barrington Pheloung - Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.