Sunday, May 18, 2014

Pia Zadora - When The Lights Go Out (Re-release)

I love all these reissues of classic eighties albums! On June 30, Funky Town Grooves are releasing a remastered deluxe reissue of US singer Pia Zadora's album "When The Lights Go Out" from 1988. The wonderful singles "Dance Out Of My Head" and "Heartbeat Of Love" are both included.

The deluxe edition also includes a bonus disc filled with rare remixes. If you love eighties dance, pop, R&B and freestyle music, this reissue is definitely for you. You can pre-order your copy now from Amazon UK and Funky Town Grooves.

"When The Lights Go Out" tracklist - CD 1:

1. I Don't Wanna Love
2. Still Remembered
3. Dance Out Of My Head
4. Laughin' At You
5. When The Lights Go Out
6. Pia's Interlude
7. I Really Like You (Not Him)
8. Silence
9. Since I've Been Lovin' You
10. Pia's Theme
11. It's Always The Same

"When The Lights Go Out" tracklist - CD 2:

1. Dance Out Of My Head (The Dressed-Down Mix)
2. Dance Out Of My Head (House Groove Vocal)
3. Dance Out Of My Head (Jam & Lewis Remix)
4. Dance Out Of My Head (Ben Liebrand Remix)
5. Dance Out Of My Head (Dub Version)
6. Dance Out Of My Head (7" Version)
7. Heartbeat Of Love (7" Version)
8. Heartbeat Of Love (The Clivillés & Cole Club Mix)
9. Heartbeat Of Love (The Clivillés & Cole Dub Mix)
10. Heartbeat Of Love (The Freestyle Club Mix)
11. Heartbeat Of Love (The "DJ's" Bonus Beats)