Thursday, May 01, 2014

Monthly Chart - April 2014

1. Kylie Minogue - Les Sex
2. Lili & Susie - Would You Be Mine (Lindfors Remix)
3. Kylie Minogue - Sexercize
4. Margaret Berger - Human Race
5. Kylie Minogue - Million Miles
6. Countess Luann - Chic, C'est La Vie
7. France Joli - Witch Of Love
8. Hayden Panettiere - Telescope (Radio Mix)
9. Kylie Minogue - I Was Gonna Cancel
10. Adelén - Always On My Mind
11. Helena Paparizou - Save Me (This Is An SOS)
12. Krystol - After The Dance Is Through
13. Phyllis Hyman - Goddess Of Love
14. Helena Paparizou - Set Your Heart On Me
15. The Fooo - Kangaroos
16. Helena Paparizou - Don't Hold Back On Love
17. Krystol - Passion From A Woman
18. André Zuniga - Off The Ground
19. Deniece Williams - Haunting Me
20. The Fooo - Fridays Are Forever
21. Lili & Susie - Would You Be Mine (Lindfors Extended Remix)
22. Tove Naess - I Can't Dance Alone
23. Shakira - Dare (La La La)
24. Tooji - Rebels
25. Krystol - Obsession
26. Tooji - Packin' Guns
27. Krystol - Nobody's Gonna Get This Lovin' But You
28. LA LA - My Love Is On The Money
29. Eleftheria Eleftheriou - Teliosame
30. Lisa Bellamy - Work It
31. Krystol - The Things That Men Do (Radio Version)
32. Phyllis Hyman - Riding The Tiger
33. Krystol - Love Is Like An Itchin' In My Heart

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.