Friday, May 16, 2014

Mariah Carey - Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse

The fabulous Mariah Carey is back with the new album "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse", released on May 23. It includes the singles "You're Mine (Eternal)", "#Beautiful", "The Art Of Letting Go" and the new single "Thirsty".

I miss "Triumphant (Get 'Em)" and the amazing "Almost Home" though, but you can't have everything. The deluxe edition is up for pre-order from iTunes, Amazon UK and Amazon US. I can't wait to get my copy!

"Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse" tracklist:

1. Cry.
2. Faded
3. Dedicated
4. #Beautiful
5. Thirsty
6. Make It Look Good
7. You're Mine (Eternal)
8. You Don't Know What To Do
9. Spernatural
10. Meteorite
11. Camouflage
12. Money ($ * / ...)
13. One More Try
14. Heavenly (No Ways Tired/Can't Give Up Now)
15. It's A Wrap
16. Betcha Gon' Know
17. The Art Of Letting Go
18. Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse