Saturday, May 17, 2014

Video: Kylie Minogue - I Was Gonna Cancel

My idol Kylie Minogue just premiered the video for her new single "I Was Gonna Cancel". Check it out down below. I really love the song, especially the cool eighties sounds. The single is taken from the amazing pop album "Kiss Me Once" and the remix single is out now on iTunes and Spotify.

"This video is an abstract look at pedestrian life and how we're all just trying to get through and rise above everyday challenges. Although the song talks about a real life event that happened the day I recorded the song with Pharrell, the video has a more conceptual approach and I love how surreal it looks. I found myself almost directing traffic and it made me think about how we're all just trying to negotiate our way through day to day life."