Monday, March 11, 2013

Video: Agnetha Fältskog - When You Really Loved Someone

Today is a very special day. Those of you who have read my Swedish blog know how much Agnetha Fältskog and her music has meant to me over the years. I was bullied in high school and her music actually helped saved my life on several occasions. So you can understand how happy I was today when Agnetha released the video for her new single "When You Really Loved Someone".

I actually cried of happiness when watching it. The pop goddess is back! The track is taken from her new album "A" which will be released on May 13. You can already pre-order the album on iTunes and get an instant download of the lead single.

I will be blogging a lot about the new album so stay tuned! You can also find the latest news on Agnetha's official website, Facebook and Twitter.