Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Monthly Chart - February 2013

1. Army Of Lovers - Rockin' The Ride
2. Martin Rolinski - In And Out Of Love
3. Swedish House Wives - On Top Of The World
4. Anton Ewald - Begging
5. Darin - Give Me Tonight
6. Mary N'diaye - Big Dreamer
7. Debbie Gibson - Electric Youth (The Electro Mix)
8. Eddie Razaz - Alibi
9. One Direction - One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks) (Sharoque Remix)
10. Madleen Kane - Rough Diamond
11. Janet Leon - Heartstrings
12. Therése Neaimé - Sold To Perfection
13. Martin Rolinski - Blame It On A Decent Matter
14. Five Star - Shine
15. One Direction - Live While We're Young (Dave Audé Remix)
16. JLS - Give Me Life
17. Cliff Richard - Stronger Than That (Extended Version)
18. Five Star - Treat Me Like A Lady
19. Madonna - Masterpiece
20. David Lindgren - Skyline
21. Behrang Miri - Jalla Dansa Sawa
22. Robin Stjernberg - You
23. Mary N'diaye - Gosa
24. Yohio - Heartbreak Hotel (Axento Remix)
25. Lis Sørensen - Mine Øjne De Skal Se
26. Madleen Kane - C'est Si Bon/That's The Way I Love You
27. Michael Feiner & Caisa - We're Still Kids

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.