Friday, January 04, 2013

Monthly Chart - December 2012

1. Leona Lewis - Glassheart
2. Agnes - Loaded
3. Steps - Light Up The World
4. Happy Hoes - Happy Ho Ho Ho
5. Siberian Heat - Siberian Girl, Siberian Boy
6. Raffaella Carrà - Dolce Far Niente
7. Leona Lewis - Outta My Head
8. Bananarama - Baby It's Christmas
9. Pernilla Wahlgren - Christmas Time Is Here Again (12" Version)
10. Olivia Newton-John - Twist Of Fate (Extended Version)
11. Leona Lewis - Come Alive
12. Sergey Lazarev - Money On Love
13. Exposé - I Believe In Christmas (Like It Used To Be)
14. Audrey Landers - You Came To Me On Christmas
15. Steps - It May Be Winter Outside
16. Agnetha Fältskog - När Det Lider Mot Jul
17. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah's New Dance Mix)
18. Leona Lewis - Shake You Up
19. Sylvie Vartan - Des Heures De Désir
20. Sirusho - PreGomesh
21. ABBA - As Good As New
22. Five Star - Another Weekend (Saturday Night Mix)
23. Justin Bieber - Only Thing I Ever Get For Christmas
24. Kylie Minogue - Santa Baby
25. Bros - Try (7" Version)
26. Band Aid II - Do They Know It's Christmas?
27. Justin Bieber - Mistletoe
28. Kylie Minogue - Let It Snow
29. Leighton Meester - Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home)
30. Marilyn Monroe - Runnin' Wild
31. Chip Chip - Everything You Love
32. Marilyn Monroe - After You Get What You Want, You Don't Want It

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.