Wednesday, January 09, 2013

A New Beginning

If you enjoy classic adventure games like "Monkey Island", "Broken Sword" and "Beneath A Steel Sky", you're going to love "A New Beginning". You play as Norwegian scientist Bent Svensson who gets a visit from a post-apocalyptic future, and is asked to help save the world from coming to an end.

I just started playing "A New Beginning" and I'm already hooked on the exciting story. The game has a classic point-and-click gameplay and hand-painted artwork. It's a must for all retro lovers!

You can buy a physical copy of the game for PC from Amazon UK or Amazon US. However, it's much cheaper to buy it digitally from Gog or Steam, which is perfect for us Mac users



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.