Monday, October 01, 2012

Sequal - Sequal (Re-release)

Listen up, freestyle lovers! Cherry Pop Records will release a remastered reissue of Sequal's 1988 album on December 4. The cool girl group is best known for their single "Tell Him I Called", written and produced by the legendary Stock Aitken Waterman.

The album also features the singles "I'm Over You", "Tell The Truth", "It's Not Too Late", "Brand New Love" and "She Don't Want You". This special edition includes a bonus disc filled with rare remixes.

You can pre-order "Sequal" now from Amazon UK and Amazon US. This album is a must for everyone who loves electronic dance music from the eighties!

"Sequal" CD 1 tracklist:

1. Tell Him I Called
2. Tell The Truth
3. I'm Over You (Power Edit)
4. Could've Had My Love
5. Why Can't We Be Lovers
6. Let It Go
7. Took Another Chance
8. Brand New Love
9. Out Of Sight Out Of Mind
10. She Don't Want You
11. It's Not Too Late
12. Tell Him I Called (7" Watermix)
13. I'm Over You (Newk Yor Mix)
14. Tell The Truth (Rock The Truth)
15. Brand New Love (NYC Radio Mix)
16. Tell Him I Called (The Master Jam)

"Sequal" CD 2 tracklist:

1. Tell Him I Called (12" Watermix)
2. I'm Over You (Sunshine House Mix)
3. Tell The Truth (Groove The Truth)
4. Brand New Love (Popstand Club/Dub)
5. Could've Had My Love (Mantronik Mix)
6. I'm Over You (Maxi-Miamix-Mix)
7. Brand New Love (Florida Mix)
8. Could've Had My Love (Miami Mix)
9. I'm Over You (Over Eazy Dub)
10. Tell The Truth (Bomb The Dub)
11. Could've Had My Love (Dub)
12. I'm Over You (Dubbed Over You)
13. Tell Him I Called (Oboe Mix)