Saturday, October 06, 2012

Monthly Chart - September 2012

1. Kylie Minogue - Flower
2. Agnes - All I Want Is You
3. Exposé - Shine On (Drew Pearson Mix)
4. Bananarama - Now Or Never
5. Kate Ryan - LoveLife
6. Hazell Dean - Tell Me (You'll Wait For Me)
7. Bananarama - La La Love
8. Kate Ryan - Robots
9. One Direction - One Thing
10. Secret Service - Different
11. Agnes - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
12. Hazell Dean - Turn It Into Love (Extended Version)
13. Eighth Wonder - I'm Not Scared
14. Samantha Fox - Hot Tonight
15. Sandra - (I'll Never Be) Maria Magdalena
16. Bros - When Will I Be Famous?
17. Secret Service - Satellites
18. Agnes - Unforgiven
19. Bananarama - Moves Like Jagger
20. Hazell Dean - Searchin' (I Gotta Find A Man) (Mega-Mix)
21. She Moves - It's Your Love (Berman Brothers Dance Mix)
22. Hazell Dean - No Fool (For Love) (Dance Version)
23. Solid Harmonie - I Wanna Love You (Radio Mix)
24. Hazell Dean - Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) (Alternative Extended Version)
25. Lara Fabian - I Will Love Again (David Morales Radio Mix)
26. Gloria Estefan - Out Of Nowhere (Thunderpuss Radio Edit)
27. Camilla Brinck - Bye Bye Forever (Chiki Chiki)

This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.