Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again... The Hits

In July, the amazing Jennifer Lopez is releasing her first greatest hits collection "Dance Again... The Hits", including singles such as "On The Floor", "Waiting For Tonight" and "Love Don't Cost A Thing". The deluxe edition will include three bonus tracks and a bonus DVD with music videos.

Personally, I often prefer the album versions of her singles, without rap. And the DVD is a bit cheap, lots of videos are missing. So I think I'll pass on this. But you can pre-order "Dance Again... The Hits" now from Amazon UK and Amazon US.

"Dance Again... The Hits" tracklist - CD:

1. Dance Again
2. Goin' In
3. I'm Into You
4. On The Floor
5. Love Don't Cost A Thing
6. If You Had My Love
7. Waiting For Tonight
8. Get Right
9. Jenny From The Block (Trackmasters Remix)
10. I'm Real (Murder Remix)
11. Do It Well
12. Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)
13. Feelin' So Good (Remix)
14. All I Have*
15. Qué Hiciste*
16. Let's Get Loud*

"Dance Again... The Hits" tracklist - DVD:

Dance Again*
On The Floor*
Love Don't Cost A Thing*
If You Had My Love*
Waiting For Tonight*
Get Right*
Jenny From The Block*
I'm Real (Murder Remix)*
Do It Well*
Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix)*
Feelin' So Good (Remix)*

Songs marked with * are bonus tracks, only available on the deluxe edition of the album.