Monday, April 01, 2024

Monthly chart - March 2024

1. Cazzi Opeia - Give My Heart A Break
2. Marcus & Martinus - Unforgettable
3. Jacqline - Effortless
4. The Kolors - Un Ragazzo Una Ragazza
5. Danny Saucedo - Happy That You Found Me
6. Maria Sur - When I'm Gone
7. Selena Gomez - Love On
8. Adam Woods - Drifting
9. Girls Aloud - Memory Of You
10. Dua Lipa - Training Season
11. Jessica Lowndes - We Come Alive
12. Ricki-Lee - Come & Get In Trouble With Me
13. Elecktra - Banne Maj
14. Kissing The Pink - Certain Things Are Likely (Original Mix)
15. Ricki-Lee - Come & Get In Trouble With Me
16. Adam Woods - Close Enough
17. Girls Aloud - Can't Speak French (Tony Lamezma Radio Edit)
18. Kissing The Pink - Certain Things Are Likely (Garage Mix)
19. Dolby's Cube & Cherry Bomb - Howard The Duck
20. Björn Gustafsson - Still The One
21. Bishop Briggs - Lessons Of The Fire
22. Bosson - One In A Million (Remix)
23. Le Kid - We Are The Drums (SoundFactory Radio Mix)
24. Bosson - I Believe (Up-Tempo Version)
25. Toto Coelo - I Eat Cannibals



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.