Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Monthly charts - August 2021

1. Dead Or Alive - Tonight....
2. Steps - Take Me For A Ride
3. The Weeknd - Take My Breath
4. Fyr Og Flamme - 112
5. Lana Pellay - Pistol In My Pocket
6. Debbie Gibson - One Step Closer
7. RuPaul - I'm A Winner, Baby
8. Steps - The Slightest Touch
9. Diana Ross - Thank You (Jax Jones Remix)
10. Kim Wilde & Tom Aspaul - You're My Karma
11. Vanessa Williams - I'll Be The One
12. Shirley Lewis - Realistic
13. The Cosmic Twins - Silver Bullet
14. Shana - All Of Me
15. Pajama Party - Bring All Your Love To Me
16. Gina Go-Go - I Can't Face The Fact
17. London Boys - I'm Gonna Give My Heart
18. Apollonia - The Same Dream
19. Paul Lekakis - One Step Closer
20. Pajama Party - I Can't Stop
21. Gina Go-Go - True To You
22. Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love (12" Remix)
23. Shana - You Can't Get Away
24. Paul Lekakis - Boom Boom (Let's Go Back To My Room) (A Phil Harding Remix)
25. Apollonia - Mismatch
26. Rumorz - Why Oh Why
27. RuPaul - Condragulations
28. Judy Cheeks - Respect
29. London Boys - London Nights (London Remix)
30. Gina Go-Go - The Only One (Gotta Be)
31. Elton John & RuPaul - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
32. Tommy Page - The Shag ('88 Mix)
33. Michael Davidson - Warehouse
34. India - The Lover Who Rocks You (All Night) (Single Version Without Rap)
35. Erasure - Blue Savannah (Blue Dub)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.