Monday, November 30, 2020

Monthly charts - November 2020

1. Kylie Minogue - Supernova
2. Kylie Minogue - I Love It
3. Lili & Susie - Hela Livet Var Ett Disco
4. Kylie Minogue - Real Groove
5. Steps - Something In Your Eyes
6. Kylie Minogue - Last Chance
7. Melanie C - Good Enough
8. Chaka Khan - This Is My Night
9. Melanie C - In And Out Of Love
10. Mikolas Josef - Lalalalalalalalalala
11. Melanie C - Into You
12. The Mamas - Whitney In The 80's
13. Ami Aspelund - Fantasy Dream
14. Roberto Bellarosa - Suivre Mon Étoile (Remix)
15. Towe Jaarnek - Promises
16. Peter Cetera - Queen Of The Masquerade Ball
17. Bikinis - Baby Boy
18. Sirens - Stilettos
19. Vesta Williams - Here/Say
20. Carmen Kane - Sorry If I Broke Your Heart
21. Kayo - You Got The Look (Foxy)
22. Dodo & The Dodos - Giv Mig Hvad Du Har (2019 Comaro/Freisig Remix)
23. Anna Sahlene - Vertigo (Bassflow Version)
24. Fernando Brito - No Dudes En Llamarme (Dance Version)



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.