Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Steps, Kim Wilde and Sylvie Vartan

New CD's in my record collection: First out, "What The Future Holds" (2020) by Steps. I love this album. It's one of the albums of the year for me. We need more poptastic music in this world.



Remastered reissues of "Des Heures De Désir" (1984), "Made In USA" (1985) and "Virage" (1986) by French singer Sylvie Vartan. I first discovered her music after hearing her version of a track by my idol Agnetha Fältskog. Great synth driven pop music!



And finally "Wilde Winter Songbook" (Deluxe Edition) (2020) by the amazing Kim Wilde. Lovely Christmas album including duets with Nik Kershaw, Rick Astley, Hal Fowler and Marty Wilde.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.