Friday, May 01, 2020

Hollywood - Netflix period drama about old Hollywood

It's been quite some time since I recommended a TV series on my blog. I usually post things like this on my Facebook and Twitter pages, but this show is too special, so here we go: Today, Netflix is premiering the brand new series "Hollywood" and it's just what I love: a behind-the-scenes drama of old Hollywood.

"Hollywood" is created by Ryan Murphy and Ian Brennan and stars David Corenswet, Darren Criss, Laura Harrier, Joe Mantello, Dylan McDermott, Jake Picking, Jeremy Pope, Holland Taylor, Samara Weaving, Jim Parsons and Patti LuPone.

The show tackles subjects like racism, sexism and homophobia, which were even worse back then. Also included are characters based on real life Hollywood legends such as Rock Hudson, Hattie McDaniel, Vivien Leigh and Anna May Wong. So don't miss out on "Hollywood". Out now on Netflix.

Check out the trailer right here:



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.