Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Monthly chart - April 2020

1. Dua Lipa - Break My Heart
2. Selena Gomez - Dance Again
3. Little Mix - Break Up Song
4. The Weeknd - In Your Eyes
5. Ava Max - Kings & Queens
6. Melanie C - Who I Am
7. Lenni-Kim - Bad Buzz
8. Trevor Daniel - Lovesick
9. Kim Wilde - Without Your Love
10. Sequal - She Don't Want You
11. Pretty Poison - Catch Me I'm Falling
12. Anna Bergendahl - Kingdom Come (SoundFactory Short Cut Remix)
13. Demi Lovato - I Love Me
14. M People - One Night In Heaven
15. Sequal - It's Not Too Late
16. The Weeknd - Heartless
17. Little Mix - Black Magic (Cahill Remix)
18. F.R. David - Pick Up The Phone
19. RuPaul - London
20. Haywoode - If You Give Love (Sakgra PW Elle Mix)
21. Tommy Page - A Zillion Kisses (Big Beat Mix)
22. Donna Summer - Unconditional Love



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.