Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Eurotix - I Forget Myself

Don't miss mine and Larry Forsberg's synthpop project Eurotix's latest EP including "I Forget Myself", the song that was originally recorded as a demo for Melodifestivalen (Swedish pre-selection to the Eurovision Song Contest) by my old alter-ego Bimbo Boy. We decided to re-record it, with new vocals and a more Eurotix-ish sound.

The EP also includes three brand new tracks: the Alphaville inspired "A Memory", "My Shining One" and a Hi-NRG remix of the fan favourite "Will You Remember Me?".

"I Forget Myself" tracklist:

1. I Forget Myself
2. A Memory
3. My Shining One
4. Will You Remember Me? (Remake 2)

Please support our music by buying or streaming the new EP, out on Bandcamp, iTunes, Spotify, Google Play, Amazon UK, Amazon US and many other digital music stores.



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.