Monday, January 06, 2020

Yearly Chart 2019 - My most played songs

Happy new year, everyone! My year was as always filled with fabulous music. Check out my yearly chart of the tracks I've listened to the most in 2019, both old and new. All these songs are amazing, so maybe you'll find something new to listen to that you haven't heard before.

1. Kylie Minogue - New York City
2. Luca Hänni - She Got Me
3. Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long) (Hot Mix)
4. Madonna & Maluma - Medellín
5. E.G. Daily - Mind Over Matter
6. Thereza Bazar - Gotcha!
7. Bananarama - Stuff Like That
8. Seiko Matsuda - All The Way To Heaven
9. Kathy Joe Daylor - Give Me Back My Heart
10. Jakie Quartz - Vivre Ailleurs
11. Shanice - I'll Bet She's Got A Boyfriend (Miami Edit)
12. Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You
13. Dollar - It's Nature's Way (No Problem)
14. Bananarama - Dance Music
15. Eria Fachin - Your Love Just Came Too Late
16. Oscar Enestad - I Love It
17. Mia - Mystery Rouge
18. Naomi Scott - Speechless
19. Melanie B - For Once In My Life
20. Bananarama - Intoxicated
21. Luca Hänni - I Can't Get No Sleep
22. New Kids On The Block - Cover Girl (7" Remix)
23. Cathy Dennis - You Lied To Me
24. Claire Richards - Shame On You (Club Junkies Disco Edit)
25. Eria Fachin - Savin' Myself
26. Tamta - Replay
27. Agnes - I Trance
28. Lake Malawi - Friend Of A Friend
29. Austin Mahone - Why Don't We
30. Mahmood - Soldi
31. Conor Maynard - Take Off
32. Kim Petras - There Will Be Blood
33. Madonna & Swae Lee - Crave (Tracy Young Dangerous Radio Edit)
34. Deborah Sasson - Passion And Pain
35. Michael Rice - Bigger Than Us (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
36. Bishara - Love Don't Let Me Down (Remix)
37. Thereza Bazar - Too Much In Love
38. Carly Rae Jepsen - Too Much
39. Luca Hänni - I Will Die For You (Mike Candys 2012 Radio Edit)
40. Tove Lo & Kylie Minogue - Really Don't Like U
41. Jonas Brothers - Sucker
42. Mohombi - Hello (Carnival Brain Remix)
43. Céline Dion - Flying On My Own
44. Cheryl - Let You
45. Kim Petras - Got My Number
46. Eleni Foureira - Triumph
47. Patti LaBelle - New Attitude
48. Lenni-Kim - Don't Stop
49. Bananarama - Tonight
50. Sheila E. - Droppin' Like Flies
51. Nick Jonas - Find You
52. Sonia - A Night That's Never-Ending (Sakgra PW Elle Mix)
53. Ava Max - Torn
54. Ariana Grande - Into You
55. Vanessa - Eternity
56. Lenni-Kim - Yolo
57. Madonna - I Rise (Tracy Young's Pride Intro Radio Remix)
58. Erasure - A Whole Lotta Love Run Riot
59. Mariah Carey - In The Mix
60. Cheryl Lynn - New Dress
61. Pajama Party - Yo No Sé
62. Hazell Dean - Heavenly (Matt Pop Radio Edit)
63. Austin Mahone - Dancing With Nobody
64. Hot Cold - Love Is Like A Game
65. Luca Hänni - Bella Bella
66. Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus & Lana Del Rey - Don't Call Me Angel (Charlie's Angels)
67. Mika - Ice Cream (Wideboys 99 Flake Remix)
68. Bananarama - It's Gonna Be Alright
69. Kylie Minogue - I Believe In You
70. Sarah Brightman - Colours Of The Rainbow
71. Kiwi & Tess - Give Your Heart (Extended Version)
72. Kate Miller-Heidke - Zero Gravity (7th Heaven Remix)
73. Brother Beyond - Can You Keep A Secret? (Miami Mix)
74. Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know
75. Midnight Boy - Don't Say No



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.