Monday, January 20, 2020

Ultimate Dollar and Change CD box sets

New additions in my record collection: First off, the amazing CD box set "Ultimate Dollar" by eighties pop duo Dollar (Thereza Bazar and David Van Day). Includes all their albums and maxi-singles digitally remastered, including PWL remixes and other previously unreleased stuff. Highly recommended!



I also got the new box set by Italian-American disco and R&B band Change (Jocelyn Brown, Luther Vandross, Deborah Cooper and many more over the years) called "Everything And More (Complete Recordings 1980-2019)". It includes all of their studio albums remastered and featuring rare bonus remixes. Another gem that I strongly recommend for all disco-funk-R&B lovers!



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.