Saturday, January 04, 2020

Eurotix - Try Again - Remixed, Remade & Remodeled

Dear friends, me and Larry want to thank you for all your support of our Eurotix remix album "Try Again - Remixed, Remade & Remodeled", released on November 29, 2019. As the title suggests, we have gone back to some of our previous songs and given them a makeover. Some are very different from the originals, while others have been slightly updated to make them sound even better.

Please support our album by buying or streaming it. It's available on Bandcamp, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Google Play etc.

The perks of buying our album from Bandcamp is that you can choose which file format you wish to download the album in (WAV, MP3, FLAC etc). You can also choose to pay more than the asking price we have (10 Euros), to support future Eurotix releases. And all the money goes directly into making new music. Plus, as a bonus, you will get a PDF document where Larry shares fun and interesting facts about each track.

"Try Again" tracklist:

1. When You Go (Remix)
2. Hello Susie (Remodel)
3. I'm Ready For My Close-Up (Remix)
4. If You Were A War (Remix)
5. Face Down (Remix)
6. The Secret (Remake)
7. I Forget Myself
8. Don't Let Go (Remake)
9. Our Spaceboy (Remodel)
10. I'll Be Your Satellite (Remodel)
11. Will You Remember Me? (Remake)
12. One Step Forward (Remodel)
13. Coming Back To Life (Remix)



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.