Thursday, June 28, 2018

Montly chart - June 2018

1. Kylie Minogue - Golden
2. Jesper Jelse Feat. RetroTeque - Don't You Know, Don't You Know
3. Why Don't We - Hooked
4. Samantha Jade - Best Of My Love (2018 Mix)
5. Quest - Got Me Good
6. Me & My - Let The Love Go On
7. Pseudo Echo - Funky Town
8. Samantha Jade - Roller Skates
9. Kylie Minogue - Stop Me From Falling (Joe Stone Remix)
10. Caz Fernández - Nightclubbin'
11. I'm Talking - Do You Wanna Be (SAW Version 12" Mix)
12. Real Life - Send Me An Angel '89
13. SuRie - Storm (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
14. Jessica Mauboy - Beautiful
15. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness
16. Pseudo Echo - Lies Are Nothing
17. Ultimate Kaos - Casanova (7" Club Mix)
18. XS-5 - I Need More
19. Monrose - Dangerous
20. M. Pokora - Gogo Danseuse (DJ Mercer Remix)
21. Madame Monsieur - Mercy (French Remix)
22. Tricia Leigh Fisher - Something About You
23. Paloma Faith - Make Your Own Kind Of Music (F9 Radio Edit)
24. Shayne Ward - The Way You Were (7th Heaven Radio Edit)
25. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (NOTD Remix)
26. Olivia Newton-John - Twist Of Fate
27. Kim Carnes - Voyeur
28. Narada Michael Walden - Divine Emotions (Single Mix)
29. Olivia Newton-John - Love Is A Gift
30. Ieva Zasimauskaitė - When We're Old (Jovani Remix)
31. B3 - You Win Again
32. Shayne Ward - My Heart Would Take You Back (JRMX Club Mix)
33. Netta - Toy (Sagi Kariv Remix)
34. Winda - Where I Belong
35. Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart



This list shows which songs I've listened to the most this month, on my computer and my iPod. A regularly updated list of my all-time favourite songs can be found here.

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to see more stuff from my life. You can also find more information about me on DennisAlexis.com.