Wednesday, June 20, 2018

"Yeah I'm a deeper shade of blue, and there's nothing I can do"

New CD's in my record collection: "Donny Osmond", "Eyes Don't Lie", "If It's Love That You Want" and "My Love Is A Fire" by Donny Osmond, "Heartbeat" by British pop group Optimystic and "No Matter What You Do" by Olivia Newton-John.



"Party On The Dancefloor - Live From The London SSE Arena Wembley" Blu-ray by Steps, reissue of "Love An Adventure" by Pseudo Echo, "React (Japanese Edition)" by British boyband React, "Conchita" by Conchita Wurst, reissue of "Come On Over" by Olivia Newton-John, the compilation "Night City Tribute - The Songs Of Secret Service", the compilation "CD Prom December 1991", the PWL produced "I Need More" by XS-5, "Now I'm That Bitch" by Livvi Franc and finally "Be OK" and "Let It Spin" by Danish girl group EyeQ.